BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know me Sunday

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? No idea....I usually don't spend much $$ on myself.

2. Have you ever played a team sport? I ran track in high school! I loved it and met 2 great people who I still keep in contact with!

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? A lady bug since they have been know to bring good luck

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? My shoulders, then my bra strap rubs on it and it hurts. But I am the one who wears 70 SPF and does whatever she can to avoid getting sun burn.

5. Are you happy? Yes, I am. I have awesome family and friends, a boyfriend who has been a blessing in disguise and finally a job I like that is what I went to school for!

6. People are always abbreviating..everything. I need to take a class at work just to learn all the acronyms they use in the research world.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I do love where I live. Its hard to believe that I only have lived in NC for 6 years, it feels like I have lived here forever! The only thing that would make it better would be if my parents moved here!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? none, but sometimes if I feel I have eaten too much, I try to work out harder and longer the next day.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm always getting sunburned on my shoulders too, and it's the worst! We're so much alike - I don't spend much money on clothes either... it's gotta be on sale or from someplace cheap like Old Navy or an outlet!