BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The ABC's of Sara and other stuff

So it has been awhile but honestly, I don't feel like being on the computer after I have been on one ALL day at work. But since its Saturday so I figured I would do some catchin up on my blog. I got the ABC idea from a blog I read regularly but don't actually know the person (she is the friend of a friend though). Here it goes...

A. Area Code:
919-Raleigh, NC

B. Bed Size: full-I don't need much space

C. Chore you hate: Vacuuming but I hate a dirty carpet so I do it.

D. Dog’s Name: I don't have a dog myself but my boyfriend has a lab named Staalzy-he is named after Eric Staal from the Carolina Hurricanes. He is the sweetest dog :)

E. Essential “start of the day” Item: coffee, never liked or needed coffee much until I started working at Duke and am at work by 7:30 am. Its the first thing I do when I get to work-make the coffee.

F. Favorite Color: Red

G. Gold or Silver: mostly silver, some gold

H. Height: 5’1"

I. Instruments you play: used to play the clarinet

J. Job: Research Assistant-sounds fun and exciting but mostly its not

K. Kids: none

L. Living Arrangements: live in a townhouse with my roommate, Jill and my 2 kitties

M. Mom’s name: Carla

N. Nickname: Sar, Sara J, and Sour Jeanie

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Nope

P. Pet Peeve: People who drive slow in the passing lane! MOVE OVER!

Q. Quote from Movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get." Forrest Gump

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Yes...1! I have a big sis:)

T. Time you wake up: 6-6:30. I slept in today though...until 7:30 :(

U. Underwear: boy shorts

V. Veggie’s you dislike: peas, lima beans and beets

W. Ways/reasons you are late: I take too long of a shower or I can't decide what to wear.

X. Xrays you’ve had: abdominal and knee

Y. Yummy food you make: My homemade mac and cheese :)

Z. Zoo animals you like: Polar bears, tigers and lions :)

So not much has been going on. My parents will be here on the 22nd and are staying until mid May! We have the MS Walk on the 24th, my sis and brother in law are doing a Triathlon on May 2nd and then its my big 30th birthday on the 9th!!!! So the next few weeks will be busy and fun :) I have started running again even though it took me at least 3 weeks for my legs to feel normal again after the marathon. My bf, Ashley, has even started running with me and I think we are going to run a half marathon together in November, we'll see :)


0 comments: